Saturday, March 3, 2012

Persy -- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program...

...To give you this!
A long time ago, Alexandra Bracken wrote Brightly Woven, one of my favorite fantasy books ever. Sure, it's a little predictable and has its flaws, but I still love it. And now she's finally got a new book coming out! The Darkest Minds. Of course, it doesn't come out until December, but I suppose good things come to those who wait.
Also, it looks very different than Brightly Woven. It seems darker and it's not set in the same type of fantasy world. I'm certainly looking forward to it, but I'm also worried about how Miss Bracken will do in a different genre.
Also, she's currently doing a giveaway on her website, so check it out in the next couple days so you don't miss it. She's giving away a lot of awesome books!
And now, back to your regularly scheduled program (or as regular as we ever get).
--Persy

No comments:

Post a Comment