Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Persy -- Wednesday Scrolls -- Sort Of.

Okay, so this post has nothing at all to do with books, book movies, or book news in general. It's self-promoting!

Arty and I both have other blogs (Arty's had one for quite some time, but for some reason has never mentioned it and just started a new one as well), and you should really check them out. One of Arty's is mostly devoted to writing, while the other is random thoughts, so take a look here:



And I've recently started a new blog myself, devoted to helping people just like you procrastinate. I'll be reviewing a computer game every Thursday and posting random tidbits of whatever I find entertaining during the rest of the week, so check it out:


But don't get your panties in a knot ('cause I know you were about to), we'll both still be here to review a book every weekend (or Monday, or Tuesday...you know us)! And to prove it, here's a special preview of this weekend's book review by Persy Phone:

"...To summarize, this book is..."

End preview.

--Persy

No comments:

Post a Comment